Flow Fitness DSB600i Speed Bike
The Flow Fitness DSB600i Speed Bike offers the perfect combination of strength, flexibility and endurance workouts. Stay in shape or improve your stamina and toil your way to the top of the Alpe d’Huez or find your rhythm through a flat landscape. The DSB600i, featuring a magnetic resistance system, is completely noiseless due to the balanced flywheel (20KG) and the silent belt drive. The DSB600i Racer is suitable for both home and professional use.
The DSB600i has a robust frame, a heavy 20KG flywheel for the ultimate workout. With the Flow Fitness DSB600i Bike you can cycle, sprint and climb like a real cyclist and improve your performance. Due to the ergonomic design you will enjoy every workout in total comfort. The bike comes with Bluetooth 4.0 technology which allows you to connect your phone or tableto to the machine’s main computer.
- Permanent magnet braking system.
- Q Factor – 153mm
- Vertically & horizontally adjustable seat.
- Vertically & horizontally adjustable handle.
- 32 resistance levels.
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectvity.
- 19 unique training programmes.
- Computer controlled resistance that is easy to adjust mid workout.
- Adjustable foot straps.
- Max user weight 150KG (330.7 LBS).
- 20KG flywheel (44.0 LBS).
- Easy-to-read LCD display.
- Transport wheels for easy transportation.
- Comfortable racer handles.
One of the Smoothest Indoor Cycles on the Market
What to Expect
The Flow Fitness DSB600i Speed Bike is the perfect fit for commercial gyms and home users alike. It is designed to stand the test of time thanks to its robust steel frame and the 20KG rotating mass will help to provide the most effective cycling workout possible. With a Q factor of only 153mm, the bike is very ergonomically efficient and allows the rider to apply more force to the pedals
Tailor Your Training to Your Needs
The DSB600i has 19 unique training programmes which includes 3 heart-rate controlled programs. With these, you can train based on a set heart rate. The computer automatically adjusts the resistance to keep you at the right heart rate. A Flow Fitness chest belt is recommended for this (not included with purchase).
Here’s a run-down of the programs that come with the 600i:
- Manual program – Quick start or set a target value like distance or time.
- Preprogrammed – Programs with a resistance profile divided in 3 sections:
- A. Beginner (easy program mostly increasing the resistance over time).
- B. Advanced (similar to beginner but with a steeper resistance profile.
- C. Sporty (these programs have are setup for interval resistance. High resistance sections alternating with low resistance sections).
- Cardio mode – Cardio contains the heart rate controlled programs. The computer will automatically adjust the resistance to maintain your target heart rate:
- Cardio 55 (55% of your max heart rate calculated by your age)
- Cardio 75 (75% of your max heart rate calculated by your age)
- Cardio 90 (90% of your max heart rate calculated by your age)
- Cardio TAG (set your own target BPM)
Please note that this function only is available with an optional chest belt.
- WATT mode – The computer will automatically adjust the resistance to maintain the set output (WATT) Please note that the WATTs produced is a formula /calculation with both the resistance level and RPM. If target watt drops of the resistance level range the end user is asked to change their RPM.
Adjustable Handlebars & Seat
Since the Flow Fitness DSB600i Speed Bike is specifically designed for home users and commercial gyms alike, it has taken your needs into consideration. Because both the seat and the handlebar can be adjusted horizontally and vertically, everyone can assume his or her ideal racing position while working out.
Easy to Store
The DSB600i measures 121 x 53 x 115cm (L x W x H), this makes it a compact spin bike which will fit easily into any home. Thanks to the transport wheels, located on the front of the bike’s frame, you can move it around without stress.
Tiresome vibrations and irregularities while cycling demotivate and do not promote results. The DSB600i is therefore equipped with a belt-driven 20 KG flywheel, which is precisely balanced.
3 Heart rate controlled
1 Target Heart Rate
1 Constant Watt
|Time, distance, calorie, speed and heart rate|
|Brake system||Permanent magnet system (PMS)|
|Rotating mass||20 KG / 44.1 LBS|
|Assembled dimensions||L 121 x W 53 x H 115 CM
L 47.6 x W 20.9 x H 45.3 INCH
|Maximum user weight||150 KG / 330.7 LBS|
|Adjustable seat||Horizontal / Height|
|Telemetric HR receiver bult in|
|Telemetric HR receiver wireless|
|Chest belt (5 – 5.4 Khz)||Optional|
|Apps (Android / IOS)|
|Apps||iConsole and Kinomap|