Landice L7 Club Commercial Treadmill
Landice have produced top quality treadmills to enthusiastic runners for almost 5 decades providing strong, built to last machines with top quality parts. The Landice L7 is handcrafted in the USA with strong rust free aluminium bolstering it up to withstand up to 180kg. The Landice L7 reaches a top speed of 19.3km/h; given the 4 HP motor used, the L7 treadmills can function at this speed constantly for up to 10 hours without overheating. Its 1 inch thick, pre-waxed deck and 4 ply tread belt allow up to 3000 hours of use lubrication free. The deck is also reversible giving it another 3000 hours of use lubrication free. Landice’s patented VFX shock absorption system provides an impact reduction 5x softer than running on grass.
All variations of the Landice L7 treadmill feature the latest in engineering technology combined with old-fashioned American craftsmanship, coming together to bring you the run of your life.
- Max speed 19.3km/h (12.0mph).
- Up to 15% incline.
- Max user weight 181.4KG (400 LBS).
- Choice between 4 different control panels.
- VFX shock absorption system.
- Subtle aesthetic design.
- 4.0HP drive motor.
- Rust resistance aluminium frame.
- Large 50.8 x 147.3cm (20 x 58.0 inches) running surface.
- Lifetime frame, motor & parts warranty for home users (terms apply).
The World’s #1 Rated Treadmill
Finest Quality, Safest Support
Soft styling enables the L7 Treadmill to blend into any environment, but don’t be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. The L7 treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 12.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick, maintenance-free reversible deck, capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
Landice Control Centre
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L7 Commercial Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder.
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
The Landice Difference
Landice has been building premium-quality treadmills for over 40 years. We have consistently been rated the number-one treadmill company by the world’s leading consumer publications.
It’s All About the Details
Look closer at the small details that help make Landice a truly quality product, from cast-metal end caps to the reinforced construction under our control panels.
Choice of Control Panel
Each control panel availabe on the Landice L7 is manufactured to provide something unique for every kind of user.
- The Pro Trainer panel features an easy-to-use display with built-in user defined programmes. A contact heart rate system comes as standard.
- The Pro Sports Control Panel combines a versatile LCD readout with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry, contact heart rate and a wireless-chest strap to monitor your heart-rate. These features offer an exciting and fun workout so you can reach your fitness goals.
- The Cardio Control Panel also combines a versatile LCD readout with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and multiple heart-rate control programs. Ideal for precision interval training to lower your 10K time, and it’s equally terrific for just starting out on a walking program or easy jog.
- The Executive Control Panel features a 9” screen and 800×480 graphics capabilities designed to keep you entertained and engaged no matter what level of exercise you do. Navigate intuitively with a touch of the hand. Swipe left, right, up and down to reach various programs, profiles and screens. Tap the home icon and return to the main menu to see all your workout options and settings.
|Motor||4.0 Horse Power|
|Speed||0.8 – 19.3 km/h (0.1 – 12.0 mph)|
|Running deck (LxW)||50.8 x 147.3cm (20 x 58 inches)|
|Footprint (LxW)||88.9 x 193.0cm (36 x 76 inches)|
|Max. user weight||181.4KG (400 LBS)|