Landice L9 Club Commercial Treadmill
For the most demanding fitness settings, the Landice L9 Club Commercial Treadmill is the highest-quality treadmill available anywhere. Engineered for serious runners, its large 55.9 x 160.0 cm running surface, thick 3 ½” steel rollers and 226.8 KG maximum user weight capacity will handle even the harshest institutional needs. Manufactured using the latest technology, uncompromised materials, and old-fashioned American craftsmanship, the Landice L9 Club Treadmill delivers the superior features and dependability that today’s high-volume health clubs demand.
Choose between four unique control panels for your L9 treadmill; the Pro Trainer Panel, the Pro Sports Panel, the Cardio Panel and the Executive Panel. Each one is specially designed to suit a particular kind of runner.
- Max speed 17.7km/h (11.0mph).
- Up to 15% incline.
- Max user weight 226.8KG (500 LBS).
- Choice between 4 different control panels.
- VFX shock absorption system.
- Subtle aesthetic design.
- 4.0HP drive motor.
- Rust resistance aluminium frame.
- Large 55.9 x 160.9cm (22 x 63 inches) running surface.
- Lifetime frame, motor & parts warranty for home users (terms apply).
The World’s #1 Rated Treadmill
Finest Quality, Safest Support
Soft styling enables the L9 Treadmill to blend into any environment, but don’t be fooled by its refined looks and whisper-quiet operations. The L9 Club treadmill features a four-horsepower continuous-duty drive motor ranging in speed from 0.5 to 11.0 mph. The rust-free aluminum frame contains a 1-inch thick reversible deck capable of reaching a 15% elevation.
Landice Control Centre
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L9 Commercial Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder.
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
The Landice Difference
Landice has been building premium-quality treadmills for over 40 years. We have consistently been rated the number-one treadmill company by the world’s leading consumer publications.
It’s All About the Details
Look closer at the small details that help make Landice a truly quality product, from cast-metal end caps to the reinforced construction under our control panels.
Choice of Control Panel
Each control panel availabe on the Landice L9 is manufactured to provide something unique for every kind of user.
- The Pro Trainer panel features an easy-to-use display with built-in user defined programmes. A contact heart rate system comes as standard.
- The Pro Sports Control Panel combines a versatile LCD readout with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry, contact heart rate and a wireless-chest strap to monitor your heart-rate. These features offer an exciting and fun workout so you can reach your fitness goals.
- The Cardio Control Panel also combines a versatile LCD readout with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and multiple heart-rate control programs. Ideal for precision interval training to lower your 10K time, and it’s equally terrific for just starting out on a walking program or easy jog.
- The Executive Control Panel features a 9” screen and 800×480 graphics capabilities designed to keep you entertained and engaged no matter what level of exercise you do. Navigate intuitively with a touch of the hand. Swipe left, right, up and down to reach various programs, profiles and screens. Tap the home icon and return to the main menu to see all your workout options and settings.
|Motor||4.0 Horse Power|
|Speed||0.8 – 19.3 km/h (0.1 – 12.0 mph)|
|Running deck (LxW)||55.9 x 160.0cm (22 x 63 inches)|
|Footprint (LxW)||88.9 x 210.8cm (35 x 83 inches)|
|Max. user weight||226.8KG (500 LBS)|