York 20KG Black Cast Iron Dumbbell Spinlock Set in a Case
- Adjustable hand weights set for strength training in the gym or Home Fitness.
- Carry case with handle for storage
- York dumbbell workout guide helps toning and strengthening upper and lower body
- 2 x York Chrome Spinlock Collars
- 2 x York 14” Chrome Spinlock Dumbbell bars
- York Cast Iron weight plates = 4 x 0.5KG, 4 x 1.25KG, 4 x 2.5KG.
- Black 20kg cast iron dumbbells with 4 premium heavy-duty spinlocks prevent the plates rattling and provide secure workout.
- Knurling in the centre of each spinlock dumbbell bar ensures a secure and comfortable grip on each workout
Out of stock
The York 20KG Cast Iron Dumbbell set offers users a complete solution for increasing upper and lower body strength. Strong and robust, the cast iron weight plates and chrome spinlock bars are incredibly heavy duty. The spinlock collars make it quick and easy to increase or decrease the weight. Strength training is one of the most effective ways to reduce body fat, increase lean muscle mass and burn calories more efficiently, strength training is an important part of any fitness programme. Studies have shown that strength training can also help to increase the endurance of muscles, while also helping to increase bone density, reduce resting blood pressure and improve balance and co-ordination. Dumbbells are amongst the most widely used pieces of exercise equipment. Offering users a fully body workout, they can be used in a wide range of exercises.
To get the most out of your workout it is essential that you are using the correct weight. As a guide, the last rep should be a struggle. If the dumbbells are too light, simply unscrew the spinlock collar and increase the load slightly by adding another disc. You should still have control over the weight and your form should still be correct. Don’t arch your back, strain your neck, or rock your body to generate momentum as this can cause injury, but you should feel like you can’t lift another rep. Improving your breathing techniques when you’re working out is also crucial, helping your body to deliver oxygen to your muscles more efficiently. For strength training, exhale on the exertion phase (the lifting, curling or pushing) of the exercise and inhale on the easier phase when you return to the starting position. Proper breathing can also help you to build endurance and ensure good form.
4 x 0.5KG Discs
4 x 1.25KG Discs
4 x 2.5KG Discs
4 x Spinlock collars
2 x 14″ Chrome spinlock bars
1 x Workout chart
1 x Carry case
£10.50 – £355.00
Weight plates, Dumbbells and Bars