York Fitness 2000 Power Station
The versatile all-in-one strength station from York Fitness, the 2000 Power Station comes has long been a favourite of home gym users in North America and it is now available in the UK & Ireland. This machine allows you to perform 24 unique exercises without having to change cables but also has extra additions to make your workout even more challenging and enjoyable.
This power station features a durable coated steel frame, a sturdy and comfortable padded bench with vinyl upholstery. The bench is equipped with a leg trainer at the front, for some serious leg workouts and the frame features an integrated overhead lat pulldown bar. The 2000 Power Station is a plate loaded machine which requires 1″ plates. The bar and plates are sold separately, we would recommend the York Fitness 50KG 1″ Black Cast Iron Barbell & Dumbbell Spinlock Set as a fantastic companion for this power station.
- Durable coated steel frame
- Free weights design.
- Uses 1″ weight plates.
- Easy-to-adjust spring loaded bar holders.
- Can perform up to 24 different exercises.
- 200KG max load for squat and 150KG max load for bench presses.
- Integrated lat pulldown bar and leg curl unit.
- Product weight 53KG (116.9 LBS).
- Padded seat and backrest.
- Sleek silver & black colour scheme.
- Excellent bio-mechanics and ergonomics.
- Rack dimensions L 96.5 W 88.9 x H 198.1 cm (L 38.0 x W 35.0 x H 78.0 inches).
- Bench dimensions L 41.9 W 147.3 x H 48.3 cm (L 16.5 x W 58.0 x H 19.0 inches).