York Fitness 401 Home Gym
The versatile all-in-one strength station from York Fitness, the 401 Home Gym comes has long been a favourite, but also has extra additions to make your workout even more challenging and enjoyable. This machine allows you to perform 24 unique exercises without having to change cables.
The multi-gym features a lat pulldown, vertical press with dual hand position, a pec-dec and a foam padded leg extension. The home gym has an adjustable chest-shoulder press and a separate horizontal butterfly press for an intense arm training session. The bench is equipped with a leg trainer at the front, for some serious leg workouts. The 401 Home Gym has a weight stack made up of 8 weights, each weighing 6.8 kg (15 lbs). The durable steel frame and vibrant vinyl upholstery make this striking addition to your home gym.
- Durable coated steel frame
- No cable changing required between exercises.
- Can perform up to 24 different exercises.
- Integrated lat pulldown bar and leg extension rollers.
- Knurled handgrips for extra durabiity.
- 54KG weight stack (120.0 LBS).
- Product weight 84KG (185.2 LBS).
- Padded seat and backrest.
- Sleek red & black colour scheme.
- Excellent bio-mechanics and ergonomics.
- Compact footprint.
- Assembled dimensions L 116.8 W 104.1 x H 182.9 cm (L 46.0 x W 41.0 x H 72.0 inches).