York SB9000 Commercial Indoor Cycle
Boasting a robust 20kg (44lbs) cast iron flywheel, the York SB9000 indoor cycle provides an immensely smooth cycling motion due to a three-piece crank mechanism and reliable direct chain drive. The bike is a wonderful choice for veteran users who wish for a premium quality construction and flawless long-term performance. Furthermore, to ensure additional challenge and motivation, the bike includes a manually controlled resistance with a tension knob, and to provide necessary safety measures, there is an emergency stop push break safety system.
Moreover, the bike allows for a high speed training and it’s great for long cardiovascular workout sessions, and offers proper comfort and optimised user experience with a multi-adjustable handles and padded seat. The bike also offers an excellent stability throughout the training with toe clip pedals and solid weight at 51.3kg (113lbs).
- Flywheel: 20kg (44lbs) cast iron flywheel with a 3-piece crank construction
- Drive System: Direct chain drive
- Resistance: Manually controlled, multi-level adjustment with a tension knob
- Seat: Adjustable (height, forward & back positions) and cushioned’
- Pedals: SPD and toe clip options
- Emergency Stop: Stop push brake safety system
- Bottle Holder: Yes
- Product Dimensions: Length=113cm (44.4‘’), Width=65cm (25.5‘’), Height=125cm (49.2‘’)
- Product Weight: 51.3kg (113lbs)
- Max. User Weight: 130kg (286.5lbs)
- Transport Wheels: Yes