This website is operated by Fix a Gym Ltd trading as Fitness Equipment NI. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. By accessing or using our website you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. Fix a Gym Ltd reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date, Fix a Gym Ltd trading as Fitness Equipment NI can not be held liable for any omissions, errors or price changes. All products are subject to availability.
Please consult your doctor before using any exercise equipment or embarking upon any exercise routine.
We may change the advertised price of a product at any time. The price you pay will be the price in force at the time of your order. The price on your order will be validated by us as part of our acceptance of your order. We try to ensure prices displayed on our website are correct at all times, however, should a pricing error arise we will inform you of the correct price before we take payment and you may choose to either proceed with or cancel the order. All prices include VAT at 20%.
The information, services and products provided on and throughout this site are subject to change without notice. In the event of a genuine website error or inaccuracy we reserve the right to withdraw an offer immediately. We also reserve the right to cancel all confirmed orders that are subject to genuine website error or inaccuracy. All products offered are subject to availability.
We use Elavon for our card tranactions.
Country of Merchant Domicile
The country of merchant Domicile is the United Kingdom.
Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our secure card processing system. For your own security please do not email full credit card details. We have ensured that ordering on our website is as secure as possible and if you have any concerns about your security, while shopping on our site, please contact us directly.
How do we deliver the best service?
We use trusted courier services and the most efficient haulage companies in the UK & Ireland who themselves have vast experience in delivering goods fast and on time throughout the UK & Ireland. We can also ship to Holland on a 48 hr service.
For special orders we also use our own, dedicated delivery service. This is usually in the case of installations.
How long will your order take to arrive?
We aim to deliver as quickly as possible. We have many items in stock so a lot of the time we can deliver fitness equipment next day, or within 2-3 days.
We’ll always let you know if there is an unusual delivery time or if items are out of stock. You’ll generally find that our website states if items are in stock or not.
Next Day Delivery – Available on selected items, if your order is placed after 12 noon on any of Friday (excluding bank holidays) and you have selected next day delivery, then the term next day will refer to to the following Tuesday.
If your delivery is a made to order item, or for something we don’t stock and the delivery time is different from what is stated, we’ll do our best to keep you informed of when you’ll receive your order.
Fitness Equipment NI also have two separate charges for Weights and product that are sent direct from the supplier. In either of these cases we’ll make it clear how much you’re being charged.
Please Note: delivery and delivery time is a best estimate and is not contractual. Our standard delivery days are Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm)
How much does delivery cost?
Free delivery is only available on cardiovascular fitness equipment, this does not include strength equipment or spare parts. You will be notified of the delivery charge before payment is taken.
All delivery charges are automatically calculated in line with the dimensions and weight(s) of your purchase(s), these will all be clearly shown during the checkout process, prior to any payment being requested.
For deliveries to the Channel Islands, IOM, IOW and Scottish Islands , we may need to contact you after you have placed the order to discuss an amended delivery charge. If at any time we have to amend a delivery charge, you will be free to cancel the order at no cost.
In all cases where we charge for delivery we are as fair as possible. We only charge you what we pay ourselves.
What happens when you receive your items?
If we deliver your item by courier then a signature will be required. We adivse you to check the packaging for any obvious damage before signing for your order. If you see damage then indicate this on the note when you sign. Most of the time your order will arrive safe and sound but accidents do occasionally happen.
If you are unhappy with how your item has arrived then please contact us at: 02892 667911 (call between 10.00am and 4.30pm, Mon – Fri) or use the Contact Us page.
Our main aim is to make you happy when you buy from us so we’ll deal with any problems as promptly as possible.
Please also note that as we deliver heavy, bulky items our carriers will sometimes need your assistance when offloading.
Please let us know if you will be unable to help the delivery driver when placing your order. We’ll make suitable arrangements if this is the case.
Important: If you book a 2 Man Delivery and are not available when your delivery is scheduled, the couriers charge us. We would have to pass on the charge to you in this case so please make sure you are available when booking the special 2 Man Delivery Service.
Do you have restricted access?
We understand that some people live in places where access is restricted like flats, narrow roads or other areas where it may be hard to get a large package or a large lorry into.
Please let us know about this when entering your details when placing your order. There’s a box for you to fill in with any specific instructions relating to your order.
Do we deliver outside UK & Ireland?
Yes although delivery will cost more than the regular prices stated here on our website. If you need a quote for outside Mainland GB, N.Ireland or Ireland then please use the Contact Us page.
Cancellations and Returns
If you wish to cancel an order you must let us know in writing within 14 days of placing your order. You may cancel your order for a full refund prior to your order being shipped. If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, you are responsible for any return freight charges incurred by Fix a Gym. You will also be charged a 30% re-stocking fee if you cancel your order after a period of 14 days. Any unpaid freight charges will be deducted from your refund. We advise you to check the status of your order before you cancel.
Under Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for a full refund up to 14 days after receiving the goods. However, the goods must be in an unused condition and all packaging must be intact. In this instance you will be liable for all delivery charges incurred by Fix a Gym.
If a product is either received faulty or it develops a fault, please in the first instance contact our service team on 02892 661137 and have your proof of purchase ready. If products arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier’s delivery note where possible and inform us within 30 days of the delivery. Fix a Gym will, at its option, repair the product, replace the product or issue a refund. You will not be charged for the cost of returning a defective product.
All warranty repair work is carried out on-site by Fix a Gym Ltd.
A detailed description of our warranty terms and conditions can be downloaded here: warranty terms
Important warranty information
- The warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the product is registered with us by filling out the online registration form. You must register your product within 30 days from the date that you received delivery of your Flow Fitness, Tunturi, Care Fitness and Landice equipment. –All Flow Fitness, Tunturi, Care Fitness and Landice equipment not registered with us within 30 days of purchase will only be covered by 12 months parts and 12 months labour warranty.
- The warranty excludes normal wear and tear on parts e.g.; decks and belts on treadmills, pedal straps on bikes, handle bar grips on bikes and ellipticals. Run belts becoming loose and slipping on treadmills is not a warranty issue and can be resolved by reading the user manual of that machine and the belt tightened accordingly.
- Warranty does not cover squeeks or noises that develop unless they are to do with mechanical failure or a manufacturing defect that is noticed when the machine is first in use. (plastics rubbing, machine frames creaking etc).
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the product, is your proof of the date of purchase. The date of purchase is from when your warranty period begins.
- Warranty is only valid if the product is assembled / installed according to the instructions / directions included with the product.
- This warranty does not extend to any product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse or lack of reasonable care; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured by Fix a Gym or sold by Fix a Gym; (c) by modification of the product; (d) as a result of service by anyone else other than Fix a Gym or an authorised Fix a Gym warranty service provider.
- During the warranty period Fix a Gym will at no additional charge replace part(s) or repair the product (at Fix a Gym’s option) if it becomes defective, malfunctions or otherwise fails to conform with this warranty under normal, non-commercial, personal, family or household use.
- In repairing the product, Fix a Gym may replace defective parts or at the option of Fix a Gym, use serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Fix a Gym. Fix a Gym reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
- The term “Lifetime warranty” means that the warranty is covered for the time that the machine in question stays in production or for the duration that parts remain available after production has stopped.
- All machines must be kept in a dry environment free from damp.
- If any repair work is not carried out by our own engineers or one of our authorised service agents the warranty will be void.
- Light Commercial warranty is covered in a gym which does not charge membership or use the equipment for financial gain. eg; Schools, Rugby Clubs, Hospitals. Personal training studios are also permitted to use light commercial machines with a maxium of 5 hours use per day per machine.
If you have a breakdown covered under warranty or even if it’s outside the warranty period please call us on 02892 667911 (outside the UK call 0044 2892 667911) or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Refurbished / reconditioned products are faulty or returned products that have been restored to full working order. Any malfunctioning parts (e.g. motors) are fixed or replaced, and the product is thoroughly cleaned and tested to make sure the item is working correctly and safe to use. The newly-conditioned products are then carefully packaged and boxed ready for sale. Please be aware a refurbished product may show slight signs of prior use and assembly although every effort is made to return the product to brand new condition. All refurbished products come with a 12 month parts and labour warranty unless otherwise stated.
Any typographical or clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by Fix a Gym shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of Fix a Gym.
Photographs are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself. All measurements shown on our website are approximate.
Copyright material appears on the website which is our property or the property of our content and technology providers or their respective owners. We do not give permission for you to re-publish, alter, transmit or otherwise copy any material on the Site but you may download information from the website for your own personal use. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under Copyright Law, no copying, re-distribution, re-transmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without our express permission and that of the Copyright owner.
As information on our website is provided free of charge, we do not accept liability for it. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue or goodwill arising from your use of the website or information on the website.
The Information you provide to us
You are responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username, email verification and password that may be given to you or selected by you for use on our website. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify Fix a Gym immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding our website that comes to your attention.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Customer Service contact information
For any further information, please write to;
Fix A Gym Ltd
Email; email@example.com, or call the customer service support team on; 02892 667911
Fitness Equipment NI is a division of Fix a Gym Ltd.