Landice L10 Commercial Treadmill
The L10 is Landice’s newest treadmill specifically designed for demanding club environments. With its 5-horsepower AC drive, the L10 is the perfect complement to any commercial setting. Its sleek design and durable construction are trademark elements to Landice’s engineering heritage, making it the machine you can depend upon.
The Landice L10 Commercial Treadmill is the perfect complement to any high-use club setting. It comes with a 5 horsepower AC motor and top speed of 24.9km/h with the 220 VAC model. The AC motor is known for its durability and ruggedness due to its brushless design and contributes to its long life expectancy. In addition, it has a 55.9 x 152.4 cm running area, contact heart-rate, 0% to 15% incline, an easy-to-use console with flexible programs and a 226.8KG maximum user capacity.
The L10 can be upgraded with the following factory-fitted options for the ultimate training experience:
- VESA-D bracket (holds up to 19″ flat screen TV) – £164.00
- Tablet bracket (adjustable – holds up to 12″ tablet – 1 year warranty) – £105.00
- Extended Handrail – £450.00
Speak to our sales team today to upgrade your order.
- Max speed 24.9km/h (15.5mph).
- Up to 15% incline.
- Max user weight 226.8KG (500 LBS).
- Numeric keypad with express speed & incline keys.
- Prescence detection technology.
- VFX shock absorption system.
- 13 built-in programmes.
- 5.0HP AC drive motor.
- Rehab rails for extra safety.
- Large 50.8 x 147.3cm (20 x 58.0 inches) running surface.
- Lifetime frame, motor & parts warranty for home users (terms apply).
Stability & Resilience
Finest Quality, Safest Support
Made with the finest quality care and materials, the L10 Commercial Treadmill provides the most safe and comfortable cardio workout to your clients & members. The L10 offers a large 20″ x 58″ running surface and a 500-pound user weight capacity. It has 1″ thick, reversible running belt with an incine motor capable of reaching a 15% maximum elevation. A number of unique options are also available such as a reversing treadbelt for downhill walking.
High Tech Entertainment Centre
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L10 Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder. Check out our additional items that will enhance your workout in the console image.
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
The Landice Difference
Landice has been building premium-quality treadmills for over 40 years. We have consistently been rated the number-one treadmill company by the world’s leading consumer publications.
It’s All About the Details
Look closer at the small details that help make Landice a truly quality product, from cast-metal end caps to the reinforced construction under our control panels.
Additional Features & Specs
- 5 HP AC drive motor
- 3 1/2″ diameter, 22-pound steel rollers
- 1-inch thick reversible deck
- 83″ x 34″ X 64″ footprint
- Certifications: UL, CAN, CE (TUV)
- Voltage: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 10A with dedicated line (standard); 110 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20A with dedicated line (optional)
- Steel frame
- 0.5 to 15 mph speed range (220V)
- 0.5 to 12 mph speed range (110V)
- 15% grade electric elevation
- 22″ W x 60″ L running area
- 500 pound user weight capacity
|User Defined Programmes||5|
|Fitness Test Programmes||2|
|Heart Rate Programmes||1|
|Heart Rate||Hand Sensors|
|Motor||5.0 Horse Power|
|Speed||0.8 – 24.9 km/h (0.5 – 15.5 mph)|
|Running deck (LxW)||50.8 x 147.3cm (20 x 58.0 inches)|
|Footprint (LxWxH)||210.8 x 86.4 x 162.6cm (83 x 34 x 64 inches)|
|Max. user weight||226.8KG (500 LBS)|