Landice L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill
Made with the finest quality care and materials that is the mark of Landice, the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill provides the best and safest support for all your rehabilitative programs. The L8 offers a large 55.9 x 160.0cm surface and a 226.8KG user weight capacity. With its large running service and weight capacity, the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill combines superior Landice craftsmanship with truly versatile rehabilitative, medical, and sports conditioning solutions.
With its large running service and weight capacity, the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill combines superior Landice craftsmanship with truly versatile rehabilitative, medical, and sports conditioning solutions.
To cater for both medical and commercial settings the L8 rehab can be upgraded with the following factory-fitted options for the ultimate training or rehab experience:
- VESA-D bracket (holds up to 19″ flat screen TV) – £164.00
- Tablet bracket (adjustable – holds up to 12″ tablet – 1 year warranty) – £105.00
- Reversing belt direction with remote stop/start switch – £475.00
- Upgraded orthopedic-grade suspension system – £500.00
- Remote stop start switch – £165.00
- Cardio package (includes transmitter & HR belt) – £100.00
- Hospital isolation leakage transformer – £500.00
Speak to our sales team today to upgrade your order.
- Max speed 19.3km/h (12.0mph).
- Up to 15% incline.
- Max user weight 226.8KG (500 LBS).
- Numeric keypad with express speed & incline keys.
- VFX shock absorption system.
- 13 built-in programmes.
- 4.0HP ultra high torque drive motor.
- Rehab rails for extra safety.
- Large 55.9 x 160.0cm (22 x 63 inches) running surface.
- Lifetime frame, motor & parts warranty for home users (terms apply).
A Complete Rehab Treadmill
Finest Quality, Safest Support
Made with the finest quality care and materials, the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill provides the best and safest support for all your rehabilitative programs. The L8 offers a large 22″ x 63″ running surface and a 500-pound user weight capacity. With a zero starting speed, 300 micro-amp isolation leakage kit and extended parallel medical handrails, this treadmill is ideal for any physical therapy center. A number of unique options are also available such as a reversing treadbelt for downhill walking.
High Tech Entertainment Centre
The Landice Control Center comes standard on the L8 Rehabilitation Treadmill. Included is an integrated reading/accessory rack; a personal cooling fan; and a convenient water bottle holder.
VFX Shock Absorption System
Landice is the industry leader in treadmill shock absorption. Our VFX Shock Absorption System is based on medical research to provide optimum comfort, smoothness and reliability while reducing the risk of injury. Five-times softer than grass, it is designed for runners and walkers seeking significant impact reduction.
The Landice Difference
Landice has been building premium-quality treadmills for over 40 years. We have consistently been rated the number-one treadmill company by the world’s leading consumer publications.
It’s All About the Details
Look closer at the small details that help make Landice a truly quality product, from cast-metal end caps to the reinforced construction under our control panels.
Rehabilitation Control Panel
The Rehabilitation Control Panel combines versatile liquid crystal display (LCD) with a variety of program options, numeric keypad for quick data entry and multiple heart-rate control programs.
- Numeric keypad with express speed and incline keys
- 5 Built-in programs with variable time, speed and incline
- 5 User-defined programs
- Time and distance goal programs
- 2 Fitness tests: Balke, Firefighter
- 1 Built-in heart-rate monitoring programs
- Displays data in English or Metric configurations
- Interactive contact heart-rate
|User Defined Programmes||5|
|Fitness Test Programmes||2|
|Heart Rate Programmes||1|
|Heart Rate||Hand Sensors|
|Motor||4.0 Horse Power|
|Speed||0.2 – 19.3 km/h (0.1 – 12.0 mph)|
|Running deck (LxW)||55.9 x 160.0cm (22 x 63 inches)|
|Footprint (LxW)||88.9 x 193.0cm (36 x 76 inches)|
|Max. user weight||226.4KG (400 LBS)|